WAM PAIR-A-THON!! YEAR 2!
That’s right! The Pair-a-Thon is back for round two! Ha! Some of you may have missed that ‘annual’ part, didn’t ya’? Couple changes this year so make sure to read all the rules! Or if you want, check out last year’s entries to get inspired! :D
Let the Second Annual Adventures of Wiglaf & Mordred Pair-A-Thon Begin!
Entries must be received by February 7th!
The Winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day, February 14th.
See Below the Cut for more rules and information!
Your goal? Draw your favorite pairing in Wiglaf & Mordred. I don’t care if it’s canon (ex. Geoffry & Janus, Horatio & Viola) or completely random (ex. Grace x Camlann showed up last year). If it’s what you ship – go for it. Just make sure to keep it clean and follow the rules. :$
All entries will be posted on a separate ‘Entries’ Page (and I’ll link to this blog from the gallery page, too!)
All entries must be in by February 7. At that point, all entries will be posted on this blog post. On February 8 I’ll start accepting your votes for the winner!
From February 8th to the 13th (10PM EST) I will be accepting votes via e-mail. More information when the voting process begins. But the gist is: 1 E-mail Per Person with 2 Votes.
The Winner will receive:
1. A Year’s Subscription at Deviantart (You are welcome to donate your subscription to a friend if you do not want it.)
2. Choice of image for next WaM Pin-Up image. (What characters & what they’re doing, etc.)
The Second & Third place entries will receive:
1. Choice of image for WaM Pin-Up image. (What characters & what they’re doing, etc.)
1. Entries must be e-mailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 7th. (12 AM EST Feb. 8th to be exact.)
2. Keep it PG-13 people. You can get suggestive, but no explicit content! I’m going to be strict with this one so don’t push your luck. :|
3. Keep it to couples (That means 2 people!). You’ve already got free range of pairing; let’s not make it too complicated by getting threesomes or foursomes involved. >.> However!! That doesn’t mean the picture is limited to 2 characters – you’re free to add extra characters reacting to the couple of choice in the background should you choose.
4. Up to 2 Entries per person. I realize a month is a long time and you might come up with something better down the line. So I’m allowing you two chances. :cool:
5. Azrael x Grace WILL be considered a valid pairing – but! This is on the grounds that you do something with them. Azrael just standing there or just lounging with Grace will not count. So you’ll have to get extra creative with this one. :D
And the new rule:
6. Pairings involving Hnæf or Safir MUST be rated G and non-romantic. They’re kids people and while I know that a certain pairing with Hnæf is rather popular (I’d imagine due to the fact his mentality is a lot older than 12) I’d rather not push my luck around here, okay? However! I will make an exception if it takes place in the future and Hnæf looks 18 years or older in your drawing. That is all.
Send yours to email@example.com !