WAM PAIR-A-THON YEAR 5
That’s right! The Pair-a-Thon is here for round five! Few changes this year, mostly revolving around the prizes, but that shouldn’t change the core fun of it! :D
Let the Forth Annual Adventures of Wiglaf & Mordred Pair-A-Thon Begin!
EDIT: It was a close call this year, but the winners are up & we’re good to go until the 6th Pair-a-Thon! :D Thanks so much for entering everyone! It was a small, but really fun year. :3
See Below the Cut for more rules and information!
Your goal? Either draw or write about your favorite pairing in Wiglaf & Mordred. I don’t care if it’s canon (ex. Geoffry & Janus, Horatio & Viola) or completely random (ex. Grace x Camlann showed up last year). If it’s what you ship – go for it. Just make sure to keep it clean and follow the rules!
All entries will be posted on a separate ‘Entries’ Page (and I’ll link to this blog from the gallery page, too!) and will remain up indefinitely. So even if you don’t win – you still get a little attention!
Mirrorverse and/or Genderbent Versions of the characters from sketch sessions are also fair game if you want.
All entries must be in by February 7. At that point, a link to all entries will be posted on this blog post. On February 8 I’ll start accepting your votes for the winner!
From February 8th to the 13th (10PM EST) I will be accepting votes via e-mail. More information when the voting process begins.
Fanart and Fanfiction entries will be judged separately! So that means there’ll be a 1st & 2nd place in Fanart & a 1st & 2nd place in Fanfiction.
1st & 2nd place are the same this year:
1. A WaM Pin-Up Request. (What characters & what they’re doing, etc. UP TO 3 characters in the request!)
1. Entries must be e-mailed to me at email@example.com by February 7th. (12 AM EST Feb. 8th to be exact.)
2. Keep it PG-13 people. Suggestive is okay, but absolutely no explicit content! (Don’t push your luck, is what I’m saying.)
3. Keep it to couples (That means 2 people!). You’ve already got free range of pairing–let’s not make it too complicated by getting threesomes or foursomes involved. >.> However!! That doesn’t mean the picture is limited to 2 characters – you’re free to add extra characters reacting to the couple of choice in the background should you choose.
4. Up to 2 Entries per person. I realize a month is a long time and you might come up with something better down the line. So I’m allowing you two chances.
5. Since written entries are being judged separately, you may submit a written entry in addition to your two drawn/art entries (or vice versa if you’ve already submitted two written entries). This means the maximum number of entries you may have is THREE – where one must be in a different category. (So, 2 drawn and 1 written, or 2 written and 1 drawn.)
6. Pairings involving Hnæf or Safir MUST be rated G and platonic. They’re kids, folks. I’d rather not push my own luck around here, okay? However! I will make an exception if it takes place in the future and Hnæf is 18 years or older in your drawing. That is all.
Got it? Great! :D
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org !
(Also! Don’t forget to include a link to your website/comic/DApage/SquibyPage/Whatever Page so I can link to you & let others see more of your work!)
I have an idea but I don’t draw very well so it wouldn’t do it justice.
Well, your entry will still be welcome if you change your mind! :D
are the written entries stories or suggestions for pics that you will draw? oh i read your book. it was really good
Written stuff is basically just shipping-related fanfiction. XD
And I’m glad! :3 Thank you!
I’m planning to enter. I’ve even already got it sketched out! But school keeps getting in the way of working on it *sad face*.
I’m still trying tho xD
i cant seem to open the written entries